I installed via brew on OSX and I can't find the right folders

I know that games can be “installed” to use with player by placing them in the correct directory, but unfortunately I can’t find any help on exactly where that directory is with an install via Homebrew on OSX. It’s such a noob question, I know, but any suggestions?

Hi, easiest (“Unix”) way is to change into the game’s directory with the terminal and execute easyrpg-player (assuming it is added to the PATH environment variable.

A more Desktop-like approach:
Let’s say you have a folder consisting of extracted RPG Maker 2000/2003 games in /home/someuser/Games/RPG.
Create a Desktop shortcut and use the following command: easyrpg-player --project-path "/home/someuser/Games/RPG" --window
When you click on that shortcut, our game browser will launch and you can select a game.

You can find other command line options here: https://easyrpg.org/player/manual/#_options (some options only make sense when you launch a game directly and not the game browser, though).

Ola des descupa minha petulancia mais voce sabe me diser como baixa um jogo

Olá! EasyRPG é compativel com jogos para RPG Maker 2000 e 2003 (ou RPG Tsukuru 2000 e 2003, é um nome japanês). Por isso, se pode procurar jogos para RPG Maker 2000 ou 2003 (mas NÃO pelas outras versões — jogos para XP, VX, MV NÃO vão funcionar!).

Infelizmente, essas versões de RPG Maker não são populares nas comunidades lusofonas. :frowning: Eu só encontrei três jogos:

Se consegue ler em castelhano, há muitos jogos espanhois para RPG Maker 2000 ou 2003 em castelhano. Por exemplo:

Ou outros jogos espanhois no hellsoft.net (desculpe, MUITOS anúncios…).

Há muitos jogos em inglês, em alemão, em polaco, em russo e em japonês também.

Se pode jogar esses jogos em EasyRPG Player. Se têm alguns problemas, por favor, escreva aqui.