[3ds .cia] Version 0.7.0 slows more than 0.6.2.3

For the games that I tried using the current version of the player there was a noticeable slowdown compared to version 0.6.2.3, mainly in the form of a stutter with each step, which ends with the older version being significantly more playable. For reference the games I tried were Yume Nikki, OFF, Lcd Dem, and .Flow.

Also second problem, if you hide the numpad and close the app, it will also remain closed in the 3ds home menu.

About the stutter: there have been many changes between the two versions, so it needs to be investigated.

About the bottom screen: this was an oversight, fortunately fixing this is easy (will propose a patch for the next version).

I can confirm that, the game I tried to play (pokemon nocturne) works mostly stable with version 0.6.2.3 only few stutters in battle sequences, but is unplayable with 0.7.0 even in calm moments.
But the game is also kinda unplayable on 3DS bc it sadly uses 1 & 2 as attack buttons (they are on the touch screen so it kinda works). So I hope for a remapping feature some time (i dont need FPS or the “GBA widescreen stretch” tbh so shoulder buttons would be a perfect place for 1 & 2 :wink: