Basis.png by MarianoGNU

Actually, my Basis is not CC0 but CC-BY, because it contains parts that are under CC-BY. The following parts are under CC-BY (because they are based on CC-BY graphics):

— Forest, snow, grass, mountains, lone mountain, volcano, castles and towers are based on MrBeast’s Worldmap/Overworld Tileset.
— Wooden floor, carpet, torch, column, shelves, table, chairs, bed and stairs are taken from or based on Redshrike’s Indoor RPG tileset.
— Cliffs are based on MrBeast’s Cave tileset. By the way, they badly need to be replaced: original cliffs were wider, and I’ve made them pretty ugly when I’ve squeezed them into 1 tile. Darker water on the previous version is also from this cave tileset, although it’s so heavily edited that probably only colours are still the same.

It would be nice to replace them with CC0 graphics, but currently it’s not a priority for me. Until they are replaced, this tileset needs to be licensed under CC-BY.

My Façade/Outline tileset (coming soon, hopefully this week) will include even less CC-BY licensed parts (but will include some nevertheless).