Bug in Event Battles


Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I’ve noticed a bug in the EasyRPG player, both on android and on vita. I’m working on an RPGMaker 2003 game. In random battles everything seems fine (besides the weapons not properly showing), but if I trigger a battle in an event using “Battle Processing”, the character sprites dissapear. The rest of the battle works as intended.

After some debugging I found out that this happens if I set a custom background for the battle event. With a room-wide setting the sprites are shown.

Something I can work around in my project for now, but wanted to bring to your attention.