Complete noob can't launch Yume Nikki on Android

The title says it all. I put the folder with installed game from moddb.com/games/yume-nikki/d … nikki-v010 into easyrpg/games and app recognizes the game, but when I launch it, I only see black and white squares, like if the app isn’t able to find images. What should I do? I can’t find any guides about it. And I’m sorry if this question was already answered before.

Click at the settings icon right to the game and select a different region (try Japanese and West Europe)

Hmm, I tried West Europe and Japanese regions, but they didn’t work - Cyrillic worked for me. Is it because I installed this game on a computer with Russian language?

Hmm, I tried West Europe and Japanese regions, but they didn’t work - Cyrillic worked for me. Is it because I installed this game on a computer with Russian language?[/quote]

It is probably related, when unpacking from an app or installer which is not unicode, the file extraction filename output will vary depending on the system locale.
Some “mojibake” examples about this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojibake#Examples

Yes, this is because Yume Nikki uses an installer that does not support Unicode. This means Windows will assume the files are russian language instead of japanese and convert them into broken filenames…