Hey there, stuff doesn't compile

Hey guys, I’ve looked at easyrpg a while back, then I didn’t for a long time and now I had a look again and I am really impressed how far you guys got!

I’m trying to compile easyrpg myself on windows and contribute some things if I can (we’ll see that), but by now I am just stuck at compiling.

----------Build Started-------- C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c ""mingw32-make.exe" -j 4 -f "EasyRPG_wsp.mk"" ----------Building project:[ readers - Debug ]---------- mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `D:/code/easyrpg/svn/readers/builds/codelite' mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** No rule to make target `../../src/event_reader.cpp', needed by `.obj/Debug/src_event_reader.o'. Stop. mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs.... mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `D:/code/easyrpg/svn/readers/builds/codelite' mingw32-make.exe: *** [All] Error 2 ----------Build Ended---------- 0 errors, 0 warnings

From what I understand, before I can build the player or editor, I need to build the “readers” project. But it doesnt. The mentined file src/event_reader.cpp doesn’t even exist in the current svn checkout and the file structure does not match the one in the codelite project at all (but I am not sure if it is supposed to anyway, as I am new to codelite).
Here’s a screenshot:

Great respect for everything you guys have done so far, I am sure you will get a 100% compatible player one day :slight_smile:

Hi! Sorry for the long delay but all the team is quite busy now. This is known, we need to update codelite projects and update documentation (there are new dependencies, like expat). I’ll try to do it for CodeLite this April.