How can i play .flow's newest version?

The new version ( 0.192) of .flow is different from the others , it has a executable file ( to play the game ) and a paste of the data ( and some notes )
I tryed to run the game only with the data , it worked ,but the game was so bugged .
The games like this , have minus megabytes before the unpack
How can i play games like this on easy rpg ?
Thanks
The download of the .flow to you see : mediafire.com/?t5za389klzn2d2t

Hello 836541.

Thanks for the download link. Looks like there are event issues affecting the keyboard actions to move the actor, which makes the game hard to play with EasyRPG Player. This issue will need to be investigated to check why is the exact reason of the wrong behavior.

By the way, this translation has Japanese filenames and the automatic encoding detection feature is detecting the game as English. To fix this particular issue, edit the RPG_RT.ini file and add this couple of lines:

[EasyRPG]
Encoding=932

Hm , if i put this “code” the game will work fine ? If not , do you know if have a version of .flow 0.192 without executable files ?

Edit : not only the actor movement was bugged , the bedroom was all white , but is visible half of the actor and the chair of the pc

The games like this , have minus megabytes before the unpack
my flow_ver0.192eng.rar weights 29.7 MB and the unpacked folder 50.8 MB

fdelapena
Looks like there are event issues affecting the keyboard actions to move the actor, which makes the game hard to play with EasyRPG Player
the untranslated games doesnt have this issue. here you can get both the untranslated and translated game: dotflow.wikidot.com/downloads

by the way do you also hear static in the background? if so this must be an feature not a bug

This is pretty strange. Is the original version newer than translated versions?

I guess you refer to the unfiltered noise in the music. This happens because EasyRPG Player audio mixer plays at 44100 Hz and original RPG_RT plays at 22050 Hz, which cuts off a bit the noise. There is also no resampling filter in the audio mixer for .wav files. This could be considered a feature, at least for wav files. This could be “fixed” by converting wav to mp3 or ogg (ogg is not supported by original RPG_RT), where mp3 and ogg decoders might filter this static noise.

i dont think so. every one was waiting on the translated version on the forum i am visiting that is for this game. uboachan.net/flow/#8

arent the paths to the sound files hardcoded in the game? if i ll convert them will the sound files still load?

i dont think so. every one was waiting on the translated version on the forum i am visiting that is for this game.
uboachan.net/flow/#8[/quote]
Thanks, this is really strange, unless the translator did some changes, there should not be any difference, as the encoding and text is not involved with this behavior. This may be hard to isolate. Any test case will be appreciated to speed up with the issue finding for a faster solution.

RPG Maker is extension agnostic, e.g.:
The Music file is stored as “Castle1” without extension.

RPG_RT will try to find in the following order:
Music/Castle1.wav
Music/Castle1.mid
Music/Castle1.mp3
[RTP path]/Music/Castle1.wav
[RTP path]/Music/Castle1.mid
[RTP path]/Music/Castle1.mp3

In EasyRPG Player, Music/Castle1.ogg is supported and will have more priority than Music/Castle1.wav

just converting them to ogg and resampling those that exceed 22 khz gave me different noise