I remade the system graphics, how do I submit them?

Thread title says it all really. I want to submit the below resources to the open rtp, how do I do this?

mediafire.com/?23sczr3elvlav4s

Note: Everything in the above images are 100% custom made down to the very fonts used for the numbers.

1 Like

Hello,
because the new RTP is managed on the SVN you have to wait until one of the project members commits your files on the SVN.

But before this you need to specify a licence under what you want to distribute your files. Must be a free one, (like Gplv3, CC BY-NC-SA 3.0, Public Domain, whatever).

GNU/GPL doesn’t really apply to images. Although I would prefer a CC BY-SA 3.0 licence over a CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 licence.
creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

This fine?

Hi andwhyisit, nice system graphics! Thank you for your work.

BY-SA 3.0 is OK, you can release your work with more than one license, for example both GPL and BY-SA 3.0, there is not any problem.

Not sure if there is an interest in accounting for Miguel’s stuff but I’ll submit this here for the sake of completion.

mediafire.com/?l36tpm73apb2uap

CC BY-SA 3.0 as with the last 4.

I’ll start on the system 2 graphics next.

Actually the system Royal was made by Mack. But included by Don Miguel.

System 2 graphics:

mediafire.com/?deu1vzw11uiu9u0

May have taken a little too much artistic licence on system2c.png.

I declare all 3 images to be under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence. (I swear this is going to get old fast)

Sorry, I meant the stuff Don included in the RTP.

1 Like

The files are now commited. Sorry for the extreme long delay. :wink:

Hi andwhyisit, we are moving RTP to a single and more open license to make game redistribution more : github.com/EasyRPG/RTP/issues/3

Do you agree to relicense your System files into a CC BY-3.0?
Which attribution do you want? some link to any website or email?

I figured that using GPL licences for images would be problematic down the track.

Sure, go for it. Sorry for the late response, but I only really come here every blue moon.

Generally I go by andwhyisit on the net and my real name is redacted.
My email is redacted but I don’t really have a personal website.
Attribute however you like.