Yo Seroc, vosotros Tarzán / I Seroc, you Tarzan

Español:
Empiezo con mi idioma natal, soy Seroc, era el administrador del antiguo foro, por muchísimos motivos en este foro ni de broma seré Administrador, no porque no quiera si no porque seria más inútil que un cenicero en una moto. Ya que ni tengo tiempo, ni domino el ingles, ni hago falta. Quien me conoce, suele bromear qué tengo tres manos, puedo clonarme o se técnicas ninjas estilo Naruto, ya que estoy en todos lados… lol
El titulo “Yo Seroc, vosotros Tarzán/I Seroc, you Tarzan.” lo he escogido porque soy muy malo con el ingles, uso el Google, así que si alguien tiene alguna objeción que copie mi frase en el traductor google y recomiende una mejor traducción para mejorar ese sistema.
Así que espero veros a todos por aquí y suerte a todos. (Esta seria la primera comunidad de habla inglesa que escribo muchos mensajes y que frecuentaría casi a diario.)

English:
I begin with my native language, I am Seroc, was the administrator of the ancient forum, for many reasons in this forum will be a joke or Administrator, not because they want to but because it would be more useless than an ashtray on a motorbike. Since I have neither time nor fluent in English, nor do I lack. Those who know me often joke that I have three hands, I can clone or style Naruto ninja techniques, and I’m everywhere … lol
The title “Yo Seroc, vosotros Tarzán/I Seroc, you Tarzan.” I have chosen because I am very bad with English, I use Google, so if anyone has any objection to copy my phrase in the google translator and recommend a better translation to improve that system.
So I hope to see you all here and good luck to all. (This would be the first English speaking community that I write a lot of messages and that haunt almost every day.)