Compatibility List

Pen Pals completed on Ubuntu

1 Like

Ok thanks Ghabry for letting me know.

Echoes of Mind is Completable but is a short demonstration showing how the combat mechanics work in this game. Thought the opening them is gorgeous in my opinion.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like

Betwixt Demo is Completable but again like the last game I did it just shows of a demonstration of the mechanics of game in general. But instead of combat it puzzles.

There is a strange issue in this game that if you die and reload from your last save your character turns invisible, the only way to fix this issue is to restart the easyrpg player again for the time being.

1 Like

White Magic Demo is unplayable. The game starts fine at 60 FPS but the when you leave the any of the two towns in this game it will drop the FPS to 25 down to 5 and even 0 Constantly and never get better. Also on the pc it a little better but still unplayable and also the boss you face is impossible if you have bad luck. It took me all day and still couldn’t beat, I some how won out of pure luck. What a mess of a game.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like

Grimps: Squeaking of the Dead - playable until level 4 (password: bomb iceblock iceblock), when you are supposed to move away a bomb which will explode to let you pass. Unluckily, once moved it won’t explode. So no way to play the levels which include bombs, and not completable on v0.5.4.

1 Like

We are tracking this issue here, btw: https://github.com/EasyRPG/Player/issues/1595

· El Legado de Maldo: Completable
Diagonal movement not supported yet, but it’s not necessary to complete the game.
· Colors ć€±ă‚ă‚ŒăŸèš˜æ†¶: Completable
Minor graphical glitches.
· Blaze of Dragons: Completable
Minor errors, like multiple attack weapons just attack once.
· Lakria Legends: Playable
Several important plugins are not supported yet.
· The Bad Guy (Demo): Completable

1 Like

Farethere City - Completable, some bugs with food consumption
Walking On A Star Unknown - Completable

2 Likes

Theia the Crimson Eclipse - Unsupported, uses DynRPG

1 Like

Superstar Hero: It’s playable, I didn’t finished it yet, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be completable, and I think its author would mark it as completable as well since he’s testing it with both RPG_RT and EasyRPG. I think there’s a few bugs (especially on the web version, but desktop versions are okay) but none of them are show stoppers, as far as I know.

The Mysterious Cities of Gold: The Curse of Amirax: Also playable.

1 Like

Villnoire,a really good fantasy Jrpg, is Completable

Dead Again,a really short but fun zombie apocalypse game, is Completable

1 Like

Recently I played on my android device:
Gray Garden:a very cool game with really cool custom graphics
Mimicry Man:a fun and short puzzle game
The Old Ones:good italian action RPG made by the same creator of Theia (sadly the game is only in italian)
Dandelion:a really,REALLY short game with weird graphics

All this games are Playable,
All this games are Completable!

1 Like

Dirge of Doningoth (Demo): a very Fun but short game, with clever puzzle’s and very interesting characters and story is not bad either, Also this big Dungeon puzzle that may remind some of you of other games like Banjo Kazooie, or Ocarina of Time. This game is Completable. Also forgot to mention you need rtp files otherwise the game is unplayable.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like

Stories of Harmony is only Completable on Pc. Because with the wii and PSP Vita that game Frame rate is zero and won’t get better.

This game is demonstrates how much can RPG maker 2003 can be pushed beyond the limits. With smooth animation and impressive battle system that reminds me Paper Mario.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like

The Garden is a very beautiful and interesting game with a story I don’t see often in a RPG. Story synopsis (Evari was such a youth. One day, a wizard claiming to be one of the mythical humans came to the Garden, and he turned her world upside down
). This Game is Completable.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like

In these weeks I have played:
Fifth Era:Fragments of The Holy Stone:the first big JRPG made by the author of Theia and a cornerstone of the Italian Rpg maker community (this game is only in Italian)
Grimorum: a very good german action RPG with a very,VERY dark story with many PEGI 18+ elements (this game is available in english)
Notes on the Etgoesian Crisis:Plus:a fun JRPG set in a fantasy world version of WWI (the protagonist of this game is hilarious)

Obviously all this games are Completable!

PS:I want to add in this post that I’m really impressed by this emulator and I really want to give my thanks to all members of the EasyRPG staff!

1 Like

The Iron Age: is very impressive rpg set in very dark world with a game mechanic that every decision in battle matters. And also when you die you keep all your experience. Unfortunately the game is just a concept as the developer cancelled the project. This game is Completable.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like

Spiritome: is a story-driven, puzzle and exploration game set in a small unknown village. Sadly the game is a Demo that is very short that will last you 15-30 minutes depending on the player. The Current Demo has no battles, but has custom graphics. Also on PSP Vita and Wii the frame rate is 20FPS and will not get better than that. The Demo is Completable.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like

Knights of Gaia: is another incredible rpg with impressive graphics and great battle system system. Unfortunately just like the last one I did this is also a very short Demo, that will last you 45 minutes to and 1 hour depending on the player. The Demo is Completable.

Scaredy Cat: is a Adventure/RPG game with a focus on puzzles & a few puzzle based battles rather than lots of grinding with cute retro styled graphics. Unfortunately just like the last one I did, it another very short Demo that will last you 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the player. The Demo is Completable.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like