Compatibility List

Knights of Gaia: is another incredible rpg with impressive graphics and great battle system system. Unfortunately just like the last one I did this is also a very short Demo, that will last you 45 minutes to and 1 hour depending on the player. The Demo is Completable.

Scaredy Cat: is a Adventure/RPG game with a focus on puzzles & a few puzzle based battles rather than lots of grinding with cute retro styled graphics. Unfortunately just like the last one I did, it another very short Demo that will last you 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the player. The Demo is Completable.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like

I’m back to play the best type of RPGs!The ones made with RPGMaker (2000/2003)!

Lately I played:

Wadanohara and the great blue sea:another really cool game made by the author of The Gray Garden
The Maid of Fairewell Heights:short but really fun (and funny) puzzle game about a maid and her quest to clean an apartment complex
You and I:short but nice game about two very different heroes that have a common goal

But are this games complete, playable and completable?
YES!YES!YES!

1 Like

Star Enforcers in the Alien Cafe: is pretty much the result of many projects that that the creator never finished being merged together into one game. Unfortunately is Uncompleted Because the 4th puzzle crashes the game every single time.

Bye for now everyone.

1 Like

Thank you @Supersonic73582, could you attach a savegame near the crashing place puzzle to analyze it?

I wished I could attach a saved game but the game can not save on The 4th puzzle so you’re on own with that one. But it should not take you to long to get the 4th puzzle. I even tried playing game on my computer and it crashed at the very beginning.

You see when I play games I tried multiple platforms that have EasyRPG Application like PS Vita,WII and PC in that order, I do get some mix results though so it may be different on your end.

Bye for now everyone.