Compatibility List

played lisa: the first via new 3ds and for the most part it’s playable, it’s completeable to the ending but the true ending crashes. some audio issues with waterfalls and a few long loading times but otherwise it runs well

Dreamland R Final Mix runs well but cannot be finished/really played due to the following keyboard buttons not available in easyrpg: “S”, “A”, “F” and “D”.

Dreamland R Final Mix uses the Ineluki key patch, which is supported partially in the Player: it seems that the Player is able to support these keys, but you need to play on a platform with a physical keyboard to use them, and you need to note that the keys displayed on-screen may not match with the keys to use if your keyboard is not QWERTY (e.g. on a French AZERTY keyboard, you would need to hold Q instead of A unlike what is displayed on-screen). Note that the mapping of some of the keys in the game itself conflict with EasyRPG, since for example the F key is used by the Player to fast forward: in this case, you may need to unmap said key in the Settings menu accessible by pressing F1 to avoid potential conflicts.

played lisa: the first via new 3ds and for the most part it’s playable, it’s completeable to the ending but the true ending crashes. some audio issues with waterfalls and a few long loading times but otherwise it runs well

I’ve tested the game on my New 2DS XL after seeing some tweets about it and got the same issues than you. Thing to note to be more precise though: the game crashing when playing some specific sound effects/during the true ending doesn’t always occur, I was able to beat the true end, the crash seems to occur depending on how many sound effects are playing at the same time and how it is done (so… let’s say that it’s a bit random unfortunately).

Ah, I see.

Should have mentioned that I’m using the current android port of easyrpg, playing on a retroid pocket 2s. I suppose Dreamland R won’t be completable on this device.

Mogeko Castle(Old):playable
Doraemon:Nobita’s Residet Evil 1(also known asドラえもん:のび太のBIOHAZARD 1):playable
“のび太戰記ACE”playable

1 Like